April 9, 2012

glimpse

2 years ago at this time I was walking around the dusty villages of Southern India…every moment was new, every moment was stretching me into the capacity God desired.  If you had tapped me on the shoulder and showed me a glimpse of what my life would be two years from then, the life I experience now… I would’ve burst into tears from disbelief and overwhelming wonder. I’m so thankful that God has bigger plans than we could ever fathom, and I’m thankful that He trust me and loves me so much to walk in them.


It’s humbling.


It has shown me that my plans are obviously no match for God's, and to have hope for things I deemed hopeless. He always made a way far better than I could've even tried to figure out.

Wonder what the glimpse of two years from today would look like…

.

No comments:

Post a Comment